- I haven’t been much around, but all is good! Been doing a lot of research on parenting as well as for mamascircle which I will be changing ever so completely!!
- Gregory has been changing so much lately….he is suddenly making his wishes more understood with gestures and trying to repeat words at times (though still a while before he talks talks).
- The sun is already too hot in Malta – I am so ready to go to the beach. Been most of April putting summer clothes already!
- Been reading this book Going Home by Thich Nhat Hanh – its a spiritual book very well written on how the differences in religion are really just different ways of saying things. It explains them wonderfully and would truly recommend it as a good read!
- the roof garden is blooming nicely and I am very pleased with my achievements and I also discovered how much I like pottering in my little garden.
- I am working towards 2 goals-of being a mindful/aware mother and of creating a website full of natural parenting tips and eventually maybe be an LLLI and API local representative….it would be awesome!
and you what have you been up to?