My puppy is growing so fast. Suddenly I am seeing so many changes within him it makes me smile.
- Right now he’s mummy’s boy – won’t let me easily out of his sight
- Loves watching Disney’s Cars
- He is trying a lot of food even if he rejects half of them
- His vocabulary is expanding everyday
- Loves helping out with the sweeping, washing up, putting shoes in their cupboard & more
- Enjoys himself immensely using poster colours (colour of which ends on every part of his & my body & floor not just paper) & crayons
- And boy does he know to show when he is not happy with something?
Although sometimes you see what looks like defiance in him, I celebrate his new found independence and pushing of limits. I got more the hang of discipline to and some worked a treat instantly, others I am still waiting for it all to click in his mind- the cause and effect issue!
Also since doing my best to keep more to a routine I see more positiveness in him that keeps coming out waiting for me to help guide.
My Gregory at 1 and a half years!